I know that I owe you a tutorial and it is coming. But first, I have some long overdue thanks.
Over a week ago I was flattered to learn that Ali and Bry both nominated me for a stylish blogger award. I'll be honest, I don't know what the award is but who cares - Ali and Bry and totally sweet and talented flickr friends and bloggers and I'm totally flattered that they would think of my blog when asked to pay it forward. Check them out - the girls can create!
As part of the award I am supposed share seven things about myself and pay it forward to six recently discovered bloggers. Here goes nothing.
1) I am Canadian but have been living in the US for the past 8 years.
2) I have an uncanny ability to block out all noise/light/movement/people around me at any time. A juicy conversation could be going on in the seat next to me and I'd have no idea what so ever.
3) Except if the noise is the sound of someone eating. I can hear that two or three cubicles away and can't finish any work until the person stops eating.
4) I doddle. I could wake up an hour earlier than usual and still arrive an hour later than usual to work.
5) I'm lucky to have a very flexible schedule.
6) I'm the reason the man down the street nails a "no trespassing" sign to his orange tree every year.
7) I've asked my husband for a second cat every Sunday for the past 4 years.
Six recently discovered bloggers. Boy that's a lot!
2) This Portlander
3) Providence Handmade
4) Maggie Makes